Software Ventures International (SVI) Call Center Info
Software Ventures International (SVI), a world leader in systems solutions and Information Technology services, takes a step further to serve you better through its Call Center Services.
We provide you a quality alternative but competitive solution for order processing, customer care, technical support and telemarketing services.
Our standards require us to deliver nothing but high-level customer care programs to our clients. In all our business endeavors, we build on understanding our clients’ needs and rendering substantial results.
SVI Call Center offers the use of our services that will enable you to streamline your business to the top of the industry through a superior level of customer service. We can handle your customers’ questions and complaints professionally and effectively giving you the edge by letting your customers know that you care.
We ensure that our services cover the relationship between companies and their customers. We offer a wide range of inbound and outbound telemarketing services for your use.
Inbound Telemarketing Services
We provide quality-outsourcing options for inbound customer care. We have assembled a team that will provide transparent outsource call center services.
- Order Entry
- Order Processing
- Customer Service/Care
- Technical Support
Outbound Telemarketing Services
- Lead Generation
- Survey and Research
- Political Polling
- Subscription and Renewals
- Post Installation and Service Surveys
- Appointment Setting
6/F The JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel: (63) 6338788
Fax: (63) 6338798
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Laguna Personnel Outsourcing Call Center Info
- Vector BPO Call Center Info
- Asian Global Creation Call Center Info
- Infinite Global Callcenter info
- Phil-Am Outsourcing Solutions, Inc. Call Center Info
- GlobalQuest BPO Specialist Inc. Call Center Info
- 2 Reasons to Choose Philippines to be your Outsourcing Destination
- Next Office Pty Ltd Call Center Info
- Philippine Call Center Revenues Seen Surging to $25B
- CyberOne Call Center Info