Sitel Philippines, Inc. Call Center Info
SITEL began operations in Manila beginning May 2004, in order to provide a cost-effective contact center model for our English language clients around the world. The Philippines has developed into a natural hub for U.S contact center support with the use of English as the second national language, and primary language of business, and the extensive U.S. influence on the culture of the country. SITELÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s facility in Manila is located in the Eastwood City business district, eight kilometers outside of ManilaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s central Makati metropolitan area.
The SITEL center is a state-of-the-art design, taking advantage of the most reliable technologies, business continuity redundancies, and space utilization approaches.SITEL’s facility is approximately 85,000 square feet, across five floors, and has a capacity of 1,000 workstations. By locating our facility in Manila, we are able to offer clients a location with direct flight access from several U.S. cities and non-stop service from the west coast.
SITELÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s operation in the Philippines leverages our global expertise in state-of-the-art contact center technology (including VoIP, site interconnectivity, CRM tools, etc.) and our global best-practice approach to Human Resources, training, project implementation, and performance management. We pay a great deal of attention not only to training our Customer Service Professionals (CSPs) in general contact center skills and client product knowledge, but also in areas such as accent neutralization and regional cultural knowledge.
Sitel Philippines, Inc.
Unit 206 & 207 ICITE Building,
Libis, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 688-2401
1 Comment + Add Comment
- Laguna Personnel Outsourcing Call Center Info
- Vector BPO Call Center Info
- Asian Global Creation Call Center Info
- Infinite Global Callcenter info
- Phil-Am Outsourcing Solutions, Inc. Call Center Info
- GlobalQuest BPO Specialist Inc. Call Center Info
- 2 Reasons to Choose Philippines to be your Outsourcing Destination
- Next Office Pty Ltd Call Center Info
- Philippine Call Center Revenues Seen Surging to $25B
- CyberOne Call Center Info