Qualfon Call Center Info
Qualfon is a Business Process and Contact Center Outsourcing provider with an international presence.
Our company was founded in 1996 where initially we provided: IVR, billing, BPO/Call Center and SMS services as well to an array of services.
Qualfon can adapt quickly and successfully to any service requirements via telephone, web, fax, email, and SMS.
Today the Group is still privately held with its shareholders operating most of the companies. The Group has direct or indirect presence in almost every country in the American Continent through one or more of its subsidiaries and just recently expanded to Asia in Cebu Philippines.
Qualfon provides the following services:
- Inbound or outbound live agent’s telephone contact management.
- Web, chat, e-mail, fax, paper or SMS inbound or outbound live or automated contact management.
- Inbound or outbound automated contact management IVR.
- Database creation, update and processing via live agents or automated via voice, fax, e-mail, chat, paper or SMS.
- Mail and Email production and delivery.
- Logistics’ coordination.
All services offered in Spanish, English or bilingual.
- Avaya, Appex and pc based PBX, ACD and IVR systems with close to 5,000 ports.
- Servers with operating systems based on Unix, Linux, Novell, Microsoft and other.
- CMS and SQL based capturing and reporting tools using local, web based or Citrix ran applications locally or remotely allowing for voice and application monitoring and recording.
- TDMA, ISDN and VOIP voice protocols using point to point, open or VPN connections based on Cisco technology.
- Cisco based VPNs, Voice Gateways, Switches and Routers.
Skyrise 3 Qualfon Building, Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Tel #: (032) 479-9976 to 78
Fax #: (032) 238-0097
- Laguna Personnel Outsourcing Call Center Info
- Vector BPO Call Center Info
- Asian Global Creation Call Center Info
- Infinite Global Callcenter info
- Phil-Am Outsourcing Solutions, Inc. Call Center Info
- GlobalQuest BPO Specialist Inc. Call Center Info
- 2 Reasons to Choose Philippines to be your Outsourcing Destination
- Next Office Pty Ltd Call Center Info
- Philippine Call Center Revenues Seen Surging to $25B
- CyberOne Call Center Info